Votes: 10 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 50.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if you could cover your cost of registration and lodging would you put up the money for trip insurance for archery tournaments???

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
ya, id spend say another $500 to insure the already $1500 the weekend is going to cost me.....

oh ya does this insure me for not winning money at the shoot:p :p

careful what you ask for there hyprymate....2700 shooters...20 or less winners....and if they had insurance....these cats would have been doing rain dances all night long;)

what were those famous words by paul henry...."give me a 3d range or give me death".......

live by the sword...die by the bolt

G

·
let's see the fine print on that policy...

...just what we need...to get the lawyers and the insurance industry involved...

...if one could insure against stupidity...most other insurance would be un-necessary:) ...

...McCutchenstuff:cool: ...hey whats the "preminum" for this insurance???...

...$20-$200 registration...

...$150-$300 lodging...

...$100-$400 for the "ride"...

...how much is the cost "per event"??...or would we have to buy a "policy" for an entire yeere???...would the premium be "less" for ground travel if riding in a vehicle with air bags and 4 wheel anti-lock brakes...would it be 5 times MORE if flying in aircraft...

...let's see thefine print on this policy:) ...

...why wouldn't the archery organization "provide" this for their participants???...

...interesting thought...

...I'd vote...but there is NO WHERE neere enough information to make an intelligent decision to the question you ask...for me anyway...

...might need the help of the intelligentsia on this one!!:D ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Simon Cowel of AT
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well go to your local travel agency and pick a trip insurance brochure up......

They sell it for everything.....

If you got the money...... Well you know the rest...

Just a would ya????? Everybody wants money back and protection from whatever can go wrong. Well its available somewhere the question is it worth it to ya????? If the org bought the policy it would still be just passed along to the consumer which is me and you.

·
Occam's Razor
9,096 Posts
No, I would not.........

Only insure for those things that can wipe you out, fire, hurricanes, car accidents, medical, life (for the loved ones). No insurance for the little things.........

Buy enough of the "small time" policies & warranties on products and the "odds" favor that you will spend way more over your lifetime than your will ever receive back. Incredible money maker & mark-up for the seller..........

Sit down one day, and get out all of your insurance bills, life, medical, car, home, dental, vision, whatever you have and add them up. The calculate how much you have to earn to pay it. Then puke........:rolleyes: .................ck

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
I would if the shoot is going to be at snowshoe. That's a sure bet....but then again wouldn't that be like buying life insurance after you're dead???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts