Archery Talk Forum banner

Would you pay $15 for custom arrow wraps?

• YES

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • NO

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to a place today and got a quote on arrow wraps with some designs on them. If I do it it will cost more than I expected. It will end up being around $14/ dozen wraps. With me making very little profit. Like 5 cents per wrap. It costs like $50 just for a design but he said I can make the design different colors So I can make flames like in green Orange Red Pink Purple and blue. If I get enough interest I will try it out, otherwise I would just sell plain ones. I still have to shop around to see if I can get a better deal. If there is enough Orders I can get a canadian flag design done as well. $14/dozen would be if i ordered 1000 wraps. If I could order more I would assume it would be cheaper. S

If you want to order some PM me with what color flame (or canadian flag pattern) you would like and how many wraps. If I get enough interest I will have some samples made and get them posted here. Then you can decide if you want them or not. Tell me which arrow also. X10/ACE Navigator/ACC or X7 Price will differ there also.

*If you PM me you are not obligated to purchase the wraps. You can back out.

****OH yea one more thing, price quote was for 7" arrow wraps. So of course prices will be lower since I will be getting 4 and 6 inch. $15 will be the max.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Brad,

I don;t think I would pay $15 considering Eze-Crest and Bohning already sell specialty wraps with patterns for around that same price. That's my opinion anyway. The prices on your plain colored wraps are reasonable though.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
On the other hand, you can make your own wraps in a short time, for virtually nothing, by picking up some 1 mil scrap sign vinyl from a sign shop near you... and using one of those handy little Fiskars sheet cutters. If you really need the patterns, a color laser printer works fine. BTDT.

(or did you not know the commerical product is the exact same thing ?)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
GT,

Good point in fact in the past I have had a sign/decal maker cut out the scraps for me as well. Very very reasonable in price.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I know that gt. These are for wraps with designs on them. not solid colors. It costs $$$ for a design and the colors. I can not make designs myself. These wraps are still cheaper than ez-crest. If someone could tell me how to make designs and format it to be printed out then I can get it done for less $$$.

·
Registered
13,158 Posts
I wouldn't either. What I'm using now I can get for a per shaft price of just over PENNY per shaft!

There are other colors and designs available from the source I use and the price per arrow still wouldn't exceed 2 cents per arrow.

field14:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts