Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES?:wink: I'm thinking I might. lol
I know its from last year but hoping he is still around this season but no signs of him yet, but haven't checked the cams in a couple weeks. So maybe.

· Registered
648 Posts
Im thinking

Im thinking Yes even with the tips broken off on his left G4 he still has only a couple inches of deductions and will net in the mid to upper 160's if not low 170ish Awesome deer...

Dont get much more Symetrical than that... Good luck letting the air outta that one, Hope he makes it around to visit you from last season!!!

Dan

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know everyone gets tired of this but what do you think he scores? My dad and I disagree a little on what we think he would score. I have other angles of him to if that would help.

Also no sheds from him on our peoperty or one on the propertys close to there.

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im thinking Yes even with the tips broken off on his left G4 he still has only a couple inches of deductions and will net in the mid to upper 160's if not low 170ish Awesome deer...

Dont get much more Symetrical than that... Good luck letting the air outta that one, Hope he makes it around to visit you from last season!!!

Dan
Thats what I was thinking was mid 160's but he thought he would score less.

· Registered
3,555 Posts
good grief, I don't think I ever seen so many ***** so fat, look at the 1, he has to lay there that he can't move! And they are all just as robust as the other! You must have some serious hardwoods to hold them bandits up in the trees!

Good luck finding that buck!

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good grief, I don't think I ever seen so many ***** so fat, look at the 1, he has to lay there that he can't move! And they are all just as robust as the other! You must have some serious hardwoods to hold them bandits up in the trees!

Good luck finding that buck!
I got a pic with a few more ***** but don't think it is on my computer, might try to find it. Trapped three of them last year after deer season. One actually tore the poo out of the live trap my dad made.

· Registered
4,406 Posts
Man..

Thats a smoker buck....its tuff to tell....hes got decent mass, and good length...some junk at the bases...not sure if that would help in the score...but i dont see 5" of deductions in that deer (not counting the kickers at the bases)....hes gonna go in the low 150's i think....hes damn near perfect...

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I guess we will have to slay him this season so we can find out for sure.:wink: I sure hope if I'm behind the bow its on camera cuz it might be kinda hard to pass on him this year if he got bigger.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.