Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here is the situation.!.! You Have 10minutes to warm up however You choose. Then You have one shot, hit or miss, to hit a circle the diameter of a pickle jar lid. if You hit it You get $1MILLION.

What bow/set-up/release would You choose to use to make the shot? AND,do You feel confident You would hit the target? And in another situation, same shot, would You bet someone You would make the shot, and how much, 10 20 50 100 500 1000 10,000 50,000 100,000 dollars- whatever You choose?

·
Registered
24,837 Posts
how far is the target?

·
Registered
24,837 Posts
Doesn't matter what the distance is. These guys here on AT have a six arrow group the size of a quarter at 100 yards. Haven't you seen the pictures?
your right. i personally can hit a pencil eraser at 150yds:rolleyes:

·
I'll be your huckleberry
2,180 Posts
.........................nickel
...............nickel
.....nickel
.....................................nickel
.................nickel

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
A pickle jar lid.......know how many sizes of pickle jar lids there are ?? Let's say they are 4" across. Out to 40 yards with my hunting bow. (No lense, using a wrist strap release) Call me a Millionaire.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Compound bow - would be a millionaire! Gimme any old bow just allow me a few shots beforehand to get my sights in.

Recurve bow - would need about 100 shots to get my money :laugh:
Unless from point blank range!

·
Registered
227 Posts
out to 50yrds, hand me the check.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I break straighted out paper clips at 250. But seriously I can probably do it
out to 60 if I had my old edge back. With my new Turbohawk I will easily

·
Hold'n steady
1,337 Posts
45.. get out your check book. I will bet it all! Alphamax 35 victory vx-22's. Pins or a scope you can choose your writeing the check!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'd plink one in for a mill.I'd use my Bow Madness and X Weave Bow Madness 200s and a wrist starp caliper release,Tru ball hurricain.

·
Registered
703 Posts
71lb. Commander with Maxima 3d Selects and 95 grain points. Scott Goose. Apex Micro sight with .010.

70 yards.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts