Archery Talk Forum banner

Wow! Amazing news about Lee and Tiffany.

4472 42
I just heard from a friend in the industry that Lee and Tiffany have signed a contract with Barnett for over $1 million. Starting in Jan 1, 2010 all their hunts will be using crossbows. Apparently, Lee didn’t really want to make the switch. But Tiff was having shoulder problems and they just couldn’t pass up all the money.

Also, Rage has countered the offer from G5 and they will switching back to Rage. Rage is introducing a new 2.5 inch cut two blade geared to the new fast crossbows. They are a bit harder to open. So they won’t open in flight. But, with the extra energy of a crossbow, they will still penetrate well. The slogan is going to be "It’s like throwing and axe through and animal, a double bladed axe." This is the head they will be using on their new show.

Barnett is also coming out with a new line of pink crossbows for women. They are doing a tie in to support breast cancer awareness. As part of that, Tiffany will do at least one hunt and likely as many as three while wearing a pink camo bikini top and camo body paint. Apparently these hunts will be for turkey and hogs in south Texas and will be filmed in late March or April.

Finally, if think this is total BS, you are correct. If you though it was real, you need to spend less time thinking about Tiffany, Rage and crossbows. :confused:
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
1,099 Posts
The bikini top hunt would be nice. Its only a matter of time before Maxim offers Tiffany some big $$$ to be in their mag.
never even thought of this... but i think you're right. I wonder if it would go against any contracts with some of their sponsors.

· Waiting for opening day
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I swear someone who didn't read the last line will be on here ranting very, very soon! 3...2...

:wink:
You know, I actually debated not putting that in.

· Registered
149 Posts
Heck if Tiffany is hunting in a Bikini she could use anything she wanted...:tongue:Anyone who saw that and was worried about what she was shooting would need to have their head checked!

I have to say I'm dissapointed the post wasn't true..:wink:

· Registered
3,193 Posts

· Registered
1,096 Posts
That's funny stuff right there. I wish some of it were true.
Chris

· Registered
6,120 Posts
Man, I was about to say, boycott their shows lol. You really had me a little mad there, but I could def. see this really happening in today's world.
+1 to that!

I wouldnt be surprised at all.

I hope the part about the bikini top and body paint is true tho:wink::cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.