Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait till tommorow as I'm gonna help Steve at stevesarcheryarrows build some arrows and go to time on the water and shoot my cam leaning knightmare hope it can hit the target at least...just hoping the cam don't rub on the limbs maybe duct tape on the inside of the limbs will keep it from scratching the cams up...hurry up tommorow

·
Registered
920 Posts
Some times you gotta bend the cam a bit to avoid rubbin on the limb:)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I can't believe my cam leaning Sniper has been so deadly this year....I suppose the 4 deer that have fallen to it did not realize it had some sort of "lean" to it. :)

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some times you gotta bend the cam a bit to avoid rubbin on the limb:)
Buddy I just found the soft jaws for the bench vise I believe with the 10 ton come along I can get it bent out!!!!

·
Registered
920 Posts
One can only hope. I started shootin with one boot on, when Im leanin, my cam aint.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Free spirit
2,926 Posts
I just tilt my paper rack and targets so it negates the lean. It all works out in the end as I have been told I was a bubble off level to start with!

·
THWACK!!!!
9,757 Posts
Where I shoot is on a bit of a slope so its all good. The leaning balances out .

·
Registered
920 Posts
This is some funny s**t, I love my Obsession brothers. Rock on fellas, and keep leanin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts