Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow 7 am our time here in Ottawa and first round results in and posted from Austria .. Peter Garette in 13th place and made the first cut by the looks of it....

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Go Canada Go....

It looks like there are 2 qualification rounds in Donnersbach Austria. Canada has 8 shooters participating and working hard to make the top 16.

Compound Men...
Tim MEARNS and Tim WATTS are tied for 23rd with a score of with a first day score of 191
Al CAMPSALL in 41st place with a score of 181

Compound Women...
Samantha WRIGHT In 4th place with a score of 184
Tracey KLETTL in 20th place with a score of 148
Renee BROUILLETTE in 22nd place with a score of 134

Longbow Men...
Brock PATON in 43rd place with a score of 109

Instinctive Men...
Peter Garrett in 13th place with a score of 160

For results go to http://www.fita-wm.com/results.html

For more information on the FITA 3-D championships check out http://www.fita-wm.com/

For rules and shoot format go to http://www.archeryworldcup.org/UserFiles/Document/FITA website/03 Disciplines/3D Rules 2010.pdf

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jd sorry quicker than the bear they shot this mourning I checked at 7 am they shot4 hours before that .. instant results you can see them being posted and changing and they flash new category as it comes in..and they have a photo spread already by 7 am pretty professional having web guy on site like that ..nice country if I remember correctly only the top 15 move onto the second day to shoot it is a elimination process I think peter told me not sure.. thats why in listing they change colour at number 15..like you said go canada go..

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow again man thats coverage they have pics and even a 5 minuet video .. already top 16 make the cut for day 2 .... saw some canadians moving on to day 2 way to go everybody....

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Ted,

I think the results for the RB were up with in 20 minutes of the end of the awards. But I guess your right. Always right.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Andy,

Glad to hear that some Canadians are moving on. Sorry Renee did not have her best score.

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home! ake loads of pics!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
She had a rough morning, she said that NewLiskeard was a picnic, shot in the rain all afternoon and got back at the tent all soke. She has great stories to tell, can't wait to here them.

TIM and SAM and PETER go get them.

Andy

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jd I thought you said you drove home and then posted them.. and the boys held you up in the parking lot lol lol ...didn`t know you did it from your car is that right ????and no I`m not always right but pretty damn close....lol lol lol so next year at the charity shoot we can count on you for a target by target score posting lol lol .. I hope at least you`ll be there and I have some sponsors already...

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
andy you are there with her ???? if not you better hope she doesn`t meet some tall blonde haired alp runner x country skier ...lol lol lol

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Timmer and Peter are both into the medal rounds. The worse that they can shoot for is Bronze...

The finals are tomorrow (Saturday). Here is the schedule for Saturday... Yes that says 4 targets for the finals... crazy!!!
I just want to see Timmer and Peter at the Disco... hahahaha

* 09.30 Transportation from Hotels to the finals field
* From 10.00 Warm up possibility for participants in semi-finals and finals
* 10.15 – 11.15 Team Semi Finals – 4 targets
* 11.45 – 13.00 Individual Semi Finals – 4 targets
* Lunch Break
* 14.30 – 15.15 Team Finals – 4 targets
* 15.30 – 16.45 Individual Finals – 4 targets
* 17.00 Award Ceremony and Closing Ceremony on the finals field
* Transport back to the hotels
* Transport to the disco
* 19.30 Disco party

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good luck boys in peters e-mail he said they where down to the final 4 seems like the great job for scores and coverage ended the first day or is there another link or are we just talking to the boys themselves ..would like to see their scores as peter jumped up 10 spots in one day ..way to go PETER is there another link for scores....?????

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
by there little chart worst peter garette can do is silver as per their shoot off board.. way to go peter..smok`em buddy...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts