Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i went and did it. My dealer got a monster 7 in and i had to shoot it. He was busy so he let me set it up and shoot it. While he was setting up another bow for a customer, i got it done and started shooting it. He looked up and said i do believe that is the quitest bow in the shop! He carries the big3(hoyt, mathews and bowtech, plus bear and he shoots a hoyt). It was straight out of the box with the string stop, i put a capture rest and dloop on it. It holds super, draws very well(99% of the humps gone), COMPLETELY dead in the hand, very very quite, and still quick. GREAT, now i have to buy another bow! Man this stuff is addicting!! :drool:

·
Sultan of Smack
5,620 Posts
We haven't got on in the shop yet, but I really want to shoot one! A friend of mine shot one at the Mathews show and said it was a sweet shooter!

SCFox

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
I am waiting to shoot this bow as well. I have several this year thats on my list to shoot and this is one of them for sure.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Unfortunately I'm looking at this also, this thing is rediculous. If it shoots as good as I'm thinking I'll be on the market for one! :sad:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Ooohhh

you forgot the part about spraining your wrist trying to hold it up straight. that was my favorite part:)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO it is not as heavy. Feels very different than my m6. It also does not have the top heavyness. It held and shot very well!! Prob just some people once again posting about a bow that is not their brand and one they have not shot! :deadhorse

·
Strive for perfection....
9,289 Posts
I have one and been shooting it about a week now.....I love it and am having to dig in my old arrow bin to find my heavy X7's to slow her down! If you have not shot one, hold your comments until you do................you will love it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts