Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. i havent been on here for quite some time. Been involved with a lot of trap shoots and whatnot.. Hows everyone doin? Gettin ready for turkey season or some may be already enjoyin turkey season?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Good to have you back.

Im getting very excited for Turkey Season....Its about a month away from now..

And also, all the Outdoor shoots start soon!

·
Registered
890 Posts
hunting season is in 2 weeks and i am pumped! glad to see you back!:wink:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
yeah i am getting ready for it starts next week going to miss first day for shooting asa in paris

·
Registered
10,933 Posts
man glad to have you back i thought you were gone for good im just getting ready for 3d shoots and stuff this summer i havent decided if i am going to buy a left over turkey tag yet i might not be able to hunt do to othere but we will see

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Nothing much, me AND my archery buddies all missed this year's spring turkey season...There's no fall season in our area which obviously sucks.:cry:

Maybe next spring, when I have a better schedule. :) I was kinda looking forward to this year's though...:confused:Oh well.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Good to have ya back man! I think any of us who hunt are in some way looking forward to it. Me, I'd just like anyone round town who gets a bird to let me pluck the wings for 'em:).

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to be back guys!

Im also gettin pumped for turkey season. Gettin new calls from my coaches sponsor 'Quaker Boy Calls' and just messin around with them. Its gettin really good out here.. Gobblin everywhere now! Its gunna be a good season!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hay, im defentaly getting ready for turkey season. My tags in one month. Today we shot our first ourdoor tournment. Still with snow on the ground. lol But i shot really good considering i havnt had the chance to practice much. I took first in womens divison, but there wasnt alot of compititon in my class. I bet my dad, lol so thats a good not. lol Glad to have you back and i havent been on in a long time so im glad to be able to post somthing. lol

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
hey welcome back
how are those trap shoots. i love trap shooting.

Have you ever been to edyville or cedar rapids? my brother could get job if he wanted in one of those places

·
Registered
692 Posts
glad to hav u bak!!

i hav been shootin 300-400 arrows a week, been goin to most of the 3d and indoor shoot in my area, cant wait for turkey season and trap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts