Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
are they chasing yet??
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many use the wraps and how many fletch them up bare shafts??
seem's like they stick a little better to the wraps??

·
Registered
539 Posts
Wraps that way I don't destroy carbon arrows trying to get old fletches off.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I wrap with a white or Zebra patterened wrap. I like the white because it easily shows the blood color ie, pink and foamy, dark red, and so on.

Ray

·
Registered
199 Posts
Wraps.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Up until now no wraps but I think I'm gonna order some from bowmanhunter and try them out.

Greg

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
They are just to easy not to have on my hunting arrows plus they add a nice custom look. I've used them for years and you can bet they'll be on my hunting arrows this season as well.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Wraps are cheap, easy and will pay big rewards when it comes to watching your arrow in flight, where it impacts, and when it comes time to refletch.

Here's mine...

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
I dont right now but I want to my question is will i have to resight as i dont want to do this being so close to season.

·
Up a Tree.......
3,143 Posts
Yep

Wraps all the way. Gotta wrap the shaft!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
boomersooner78 said:
I dont right now but I want to my question is will i have to resight as i dont want to do this being so close to season.
In my experience you will more than likely not have to resight. I'm pretty sure the full size wraps are under 10 grains(it's been a long time since I weighed one).

Ray

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Wraps for me... Like they said, its just to easy not to. I've got blaze wraps on mine, with two white and one orange blazer, and it looks baaaadd.

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Wraps, because I refuse to shoot an ugly arrow.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I have white wraps on all my hunting arrows. I want to see where I hit an animal in low light, and white wraps, white nocks, and white blazers sure make the job easier for me. Plus, they look good too! :wink:

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
white wraps with red flames and 2 white blazers and 1 red one. love them and they are a custom special from bowmanhunter.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts