Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day archers!

Looking for some feedback, especially from those with direct experience. I really enjoy my Wrath SHO, 60# and 28". I have taken notice of the Prime Ion, which has very close specs to the SHO, and am considering checking them out. Problem is, I live no where near a Prime dealer. Important to me are shootability, quality and performance. Beyond recreation, my bows are used in the elk woods. Please tell me more about the Ion and what to expect compared to the Wrath SHO.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Premium Member
26,845 Posts
There is a replacement for the sho being released in January at the ata...Moxie Archery....Grizz

·
Registered
18,678 Posts
I shot an Ion @60# most of last year. A fantastic bow and one i could have happily kept. Smooth draw, holds like a longer bow, great wall. No negatives with an Ion IMO.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Haven't shot an Ion yet so I'm not sure how it compares but it looks like a decent bow.

I doubt I'll ever get rid of my SHO. Nothing wrong with it imo, fits me like a glove and Moxie will still have parts for it. But yea I'm waiting to see what's next with Moxie. The Fearce was pretty impressive this year.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will stay tuned. Glad to see the brand continued and in my home state of Texas.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts