Archery Talk Forum banner

wrist release,

529 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  reckless
I currently shoot a Carter Quicky 1+, that is getting a bit old and tired, who else makes a decent wrist index finger release that has almost no trigger movement and adjustable sensetivity? I shoot spots and use propper BT so dont want a long travell trigger. No travel and forward tigger. any sugestions?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
hard to get a hold of

i use a KING WRIST II by BERNARDINI. italian company, but DAMN is it smooth, went from a 284 average to 295+ in 2 weeks with it

· Registered
241 Posts
I was having problems shooting spots with my hinge release, so i switched to the Scott Rhino Xt (2009) and i shot it at state, took me a day to learn. It is the release i now hunt with, but i shot spots with it pretty well.

· Registered
2,006 Posts
I liked some of the TruBalls. The Accu-Touch looks like a good one, but the S&S looks like a good choice as well. Good luck.

· Registered
1,897 Posts
If you like the wrist release and shoot with back tension,
then i would suggest the carter squeeze me.
a true back tension release that works on the same principle as a wrist index finger release.
love mine and have yet to find one that i would get rid of it for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.