Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was gonna order an adjustable wrist sling for my new Realm SR6. I was thinking about going with a Loc Outdoorz or AAE Hot Rodz. I'm not a big fan of the leather with metal eye type wrist slings. I was reading some reviews on wrist slings and some say they're having problems with certain wrist sling mounts not fitting riser tightly. Just curious what others are using on the SR6 that fit good. This is the style im looking for. Thanks
Metal Fashion accessory

·
Shootin and Cussin
26,395 Posts
Why not get a sling with the old standard leather piece on the front? Those work on anything.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
My last couple slings have been the braided cord with leather piece. For my Realm X I got a Loc Outdoorz and it's awesome and very easy to fine tune the length adjustment.

·
Shootin and Cussin
26,395 Posts
I feel the leather strap acts as a isolator for the stabilizer. I have always felt that leather takes away from the stabilizer working to its full potential.
If anything, it adds to the vibration reduction that a stab is supposed to help with.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
I just stopped using them all together. I might take the loc outdoors everlite that I have on my one bow off. It's the only one that has one.
They are pretty nice. Plastic front with a small damper on each side. Amazon has them for 21$
Easy to adjust to.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Pointless given that hardly anyone uses them correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I have the mat loc ultra I believe you pictured on both bows and will never go back to leather. They are quick to adjust based on the gloves I’m wearing, and never move.

Thaks for the shout out on our slings :wink:
We designed them so work the way a sling is intend to be use. Leather loosens up after some use, cracks , splits and dry rots after a few years of use.
Our units are offered in many configurations and price points so we have something for everyone.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Thaks for the shout out on our slings :wink:
We designed them so work the way a sling is intend to be use. Leather loosens up after some use, cracks , splits and dry rots after a few years of use.
Our units are offered in many configurations and price points so we have something for everyone.
You’re very welcome. Thanks for making the best wrist slings in the business and Merry Christmas!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.