Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know how to make the the braid but i dont know where to find the leather peices to atach the braid if you could pleasegive me some advice on where to find that peice it would be a BIG help.

Thanks

·
Marty in Badgerland
5,292 Posts
I buy leather belt blanks from hobby lobby. You can also get black dye ther that works very well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
ive been making my sling brackets out of polycarbonate scraps that i get from work...makes for kind of a different piece just puttin the idea out there

·
Bow Hunter
1,982 Posts
ive been making my sling brackets out of polycarbonate scraps that i get from work...makes for kind of a different piece just puttin the idea out there
As in Lexan or Plexiglass ???? HHHhhhmmm

·
Registered
20 Posts
tandy leather, In Des Moines, Ia the leather store.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Bought a brown leather belt at Goodwill for about $3. Made 4 out of it so far and figure I have enough leather to make about 6 or 7 more. I use a grommet hole punch for making the holes. Perfect size for them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I got my leather from a shoe repair store. They had a lot of different scraps in different thicknesses to choose from. They also charged me next to nothing for enough leather to make about ten sling brackets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts