Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy (or trade) for a 28" &/Or 29" module for Game Over bow. Part # are:
28" = #7 RH 2C-6501
29" = #8 RH 2C-6500
Please pm me if you have one or both. Will buy or trade for them. Thanks

·
Let the Arrow Fly
5,559 Posts
The bear game over doesn't need moduals. It has 2 screws u remove and move tge backwall stop to where u want it. The bow is adjustable from 25-31 inches if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The bear game over doesn't need moduals. It has 2 screws u remove and move tge backwall stop to where u want it. The bow is adjustable from 25-31 inches if I remember correctly.
The Game Over has a module and has a string stop that is moveable. Bear Archery website is where i obtained numbers on different modules available for them.
Still looking.

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
I'm looking to buy (or trade) for a 28" &/Or 29" module for Game Over bow. Part # are:
28" = #7 RH 2C-6501
29" = #8 RH 2C-6500
Please pm me if you have one or both. Will buy or trade for them. Thanks
Give us a shout...I know we have the 28" mod in stock. See our signature line below for our contact information. If you have not yet visited our pro-shop; make the drive and you will be amazed. Thank-you, fish
Bass and Bucks

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GO Mod

B&B, thanks. I will be calling you today. Thanks for invite but it looks like you are 115 miles away from me:cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.