Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying an Anchor Sight. I will consider both the ABS and Aluminum models. Please let me know if you have one and what you would like to get out of it. Thank you!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Talking about the level like device that replaces the peep sight?

I have one but do not have the instructions .... believe they are available on line.

Thinking I paid $65 for it last fall............. How about $30.00 and $5.00 for mailing.

Where you at in Illinois? I am in Springfield.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it looks like the image below. Do you have any pics of it? If so, please PM me with them, and I'll close the deal with you. I actually just moved to Iowa about a month ago. Thank you!

4040 white logo.jpg

·
Registered
317 Posts
It is the ABS model and the instructions are on the web.

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
The mark in the 3rd picture is where the round part of the sight fit against the anchor sight and the flash is hitting off it making it look way worst than it is. There is no place on the bracket where the finish is wore off or the paint missing.

The bracket is metal.

Any questions ask me........................ I and a novice at this stuff when it comes to posting photos.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! I'll let you know as soon as I can. I just ordered a Bowtech Invasion today, so I'll see if I need the anchor sight when the new bow gets here. It may be a couple weeks, so if you're able to sell it before then, go ahead and do so. You'll have no problem selling it on here for that price. Thanks again!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sold!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.