Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Looking for a 2008 Bowtech 82nd in Max4 camo. 60-70 lbs
Looking for bare bow but would entertain loaded bow as well.
Have one already and looking for an extra back up bow.
Payment set up through paypal.
Pm me what you have and the price or respond to post.
Already have extra mods so draw length is not important.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have an 08 Airborne in Mossyoak Brush 60-70. Can probly get any mod needed for your drawlength. Can send pics if your interested.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone.
Found a great bow from FBOTUZ, just waiting for it to show up in the mail. Still would like to find one in the Max4. Anyone out there have one
in the 60-70lb range, would like to get a 08 but would be interested in a 09 as well. Shoot me a pm what you have or email me some pics and what your asking for it.
Thanks
matt

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey, got a sweet General in Max 4. Sucker looks brand new. Can take some close ups if you would like. Really love this bow, but goin back to Mathews Max 4 is one of the sweetest camo patterns for a bow, dont know why it never caught on???????

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the bow from FBOUTZ today. Bow was just as promised, great communication and the shipping was super fast. Thanks to all the members who have responded with what they have for sale. Gonna hold out for an 82nd in MAX4 for now. Still looking if anyone has one they are not using.
Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
I have an 08 82nd in Max-4. Its a 50-60lb with a MeanV Mini-V string stop. Limbsavers, d-loop, peep and custom sling.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey everyone, still looking. Someone out there got a 08 or 09 in the Max4 pattern.
60-70lb limbs
Also looking for black lims in a 40-50lb range.
Thanks
Matt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.