Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. new member from the San Diego area, but been lurking doing my research. I am an avid gun shooter and have custom built a number of nice black rifles, been doing some compound bow shooting over the years here and there, and have decided on what I want for 2011. Now I just need to find one affordably.

So, I am looking for a black/black (NO camo) 2011 Hoyt Carbon Element, RH, 50-60# (50# is about ideal for me), 27" draw. Obviously, a very nice and well maintained used model is good to go for me. Or, a new one for that matter if someone has something. I would take one bare bow so I can tweak it out & customize it (I never leave my toys stock) or loaded IF the accessories you have match some of those I want to run on this bow.

Thanks for the look. I see these come around here time to time and I know I am not the only one looking it seems, but I don't need to ask a wife if it is okay :) and I am ready to move when/if the CE I seek presents itself. Please send me a PM as I am pretty darn good about getting back to people ASAP given I work on a computer.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I have a z7extreme 60# Black out with a 26"draw and I live in San Diego if interested. You would have to get a 27" cam at performance and re-sell the 26" on here for about $50.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true enough.. but I meant the 50-60 "range" on that bow so that I could scale it back to 50# for me with room to grow (as opposed to the 40-50# range which I would be at the top end of and over power pretty quick).

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
true enough.. but I meant the 50-60 "range" on that bow so that I could scale it back to 50# for me with room to grow (as opposed to the 40-50# range which I would be at the top end of and over power pretty quick).
That's what a 60# bow means (50-60). I have it set at 58#s. Goodluck buddah! See you at the range.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.