Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 3/32 #1 or #2 clarifier for my super peep. Anybody got one?? Also I'm shooting a 1 3/4 extreme scope w/ 3x lens, what other sizes do you guys rec?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I shoot a 1/16 #1 with a 4x lens in a 1-3/4" scope. It's gonna depend on how much you want to see through your peep and how much adjustment you have in your sight. (how far you can move the scope out away from the bow).

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I shoot a 1/16 #1 with a 4x lens in a 1-3/4" scope. It's gonna depend on how much you want to see through your peep and how much adjustment you have in your sight. (how far you can move the scope out away from the bow).

Hope this helps.
What does your sight picture look like? How far do you have your sight bar out? With that small of a peep, do you still center your housing or do you have to center your pin?

·
Registered
576 Posts
What does your sight picture look like? How far do you have your sight bar out? With that small of a peep, do you still center your housing or do you have to center your pin?
Well my sight pic looks good. I shoot an Axcel 3000 with a 9 inch bar and it is about half way out. I center my housing. That is why I have my sight mooved so far out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.