Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a HHA slider, or another slider that is similar. PM me please have pics if possible.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Mantis v drive sight

Ive got a trophy ridge v drive mantis pendulum with light kit. If interested send me a PM. thanks

·
Bow A$SaS$iN
1,050 Posts
Had this layin around

I have an HHA OL-4100 that I used for 3 years untill I upgraded to an HHA OL-5019. I actually included this sight in a bow I sold to a friend and he gave it back to me. So I guess I can sell it again! LOL. You can tell by the pics that I took great care of it. I used it for 3 years and its been sitting in my gun cabinet for about that long. I dont think I'll ever use it again. It has a light (the brass thing on the site housing) but the batteries are dead so you need to replace it. Other than that its golden. Its in great shape for being 6 years old, it was my first site on my first bow. Lifetime warrenty on these HHA's are the best in the business. I'll take 50.00 for it.

The site pin is .029 size and is green in color.

If interested, or if anyone readin this is interested send me a PM cause I prolly wont take the time to look this thread back up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts