Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an Alphamax 35, 60-70lb, #2 cam, Please PM me if you have one you are looking to sell.
Thanks!

·
Registered
774 Posts
I have your bow!

I have a blacked out hoyt alphamax 35 with like new strings and cables. The bow is an 8.5-9/10. The only marks are where the limbdriver rest hit the arrow shelf (which is now covered with felt) and on the bottom limbs where the "35" decals is it got smudged (not rubbed off, just smudged) when it was put in the press. Supposedly other archers on this forum had issues with this and sent their limbs in to have the decals repainted. They were told that part of the limb did not get clear coated. The issue was taken care of for them. I, however, was approaching hunting season and wasn't about to send them to Utah and wait for that whole process. Besides, the rest of the bow looks great...I can get some pics together tomorrow for you if you want.
It is the number 2 cam....29 inch draw length. I have not posted it yet in the classifieds....I am contemplating ebay instead! Let me know if you are open for negotiations.
It shoots my 400 gr. maxima hunters at about 288-292 fps at 68#....not sure what she will do bottomed out.
Either way, have a Merry Christmas!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.