Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some alphamax strings. Green and Black (bonecollector edition). Bow says they are 55 inch. Anyone have any or know where to get any? Or even what string comes on this bow from the factory?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Are you wanting factory fuse or a better aftermarket set?
Also what cams do you have #2 or #3?

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
if your looking for a set of strings....I wouldn't get a set of "factory" strings. Your better off going with a set of after market/custom strings. You will get a MUCH better set of strings. :)

For about the same price Hinky can twist you up a set that will be WAY better then anything to ever come out of Hoyt. He will make them in whatever color you want....they will settle 100 times quicker then the factory strings will....have far less stretch and no peep issues :)

http://hinkystrings.net/

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't know that the hoyt strings were that bad to be honest.
I'm not sure what cam the bow has on it, does it make a big difference? It's on my brothers bow To be quite honest I was setting the bow up for him and nicked his string, just trying to make it right..

Thanks

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
Look at the cam is it a #2 or #3?

·
Dragon Silk Strings
672 Posts
Which Alpaha Max

Do you have the Alpha Max 32 or the 35, if it's the 35 I have a brand new set I just tied, 452x with halo serving then #3 cam....string 54.75, buss cable 37.0, control cable 39.25

1 - 7 of 7 Posts