Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am looking to buy a hoyt or any hoyt with carbonite limbs as it was my first bow and i had to sell it awhile back due to money problems it doesnt have to be set up just as long as it is crack free and use able if u have one u wanna part with let me know thanks,kaleb

·
Registered
54 Posts
hi i am looking to buy a hoyt or any hoyt with carbonite limbs as it was my first bow and i had to sell it awhile back due to money problems it doesnt have to be set up just as long as it is crack free and use able if u have one u wanna part with let me know thanks,ka

If you are still looking I have the following for sale. Hoyt Enticer with 60#-70# Carbonite XL limbs. The bow is has a Hoyt 5 pin matching alluminum site, matching stabilizer, d-loop, limb saver silencers, Tiger Tuff rest. I am asking 200.00 for the package. The bow is in great shape and the cables and string was replaced before last years bow season. I am selling due to a shoulder injury and am looking to buy something with 50# limbs. I have photo's if you shoot me an email I would be happy to send to you. You can email me a [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts