Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find a fair priced Mathews Heli-M with 28" draw length and 50 lb. limbs (45-55 adjustment range). Would consider different pound limbs if priced right so I can get the lighter limbs. Would also prefer half black / half Lost Camo (riser and limbs different). Open to hear what you got to sell. Please PM me or email me at: [email protected] Thanx very much! I appreciate it! -John

·
Registered
173 Posts
You're setting yours up just like I am! Sorry I responded, cause I bet you thought you found a bow maybe!!!! LOL!!!
Hey Guys, John is a good man to do business with and a great personality! I just purchased a set of limbs off of him and they were PERFECT!!! Nothin to be afraid of here! If you have something, let him know!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Buddy! Yeah I figured I would at least put a post in hopes of something turning up but please don't forget my good friend David here is looking for the same thing! He's the best so give us a shout with what ya got please!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey John, I am looking to set up another DXT, I was only going to buy the black helim for 525.00 cause I was afraid all the other guys out there and myself would have thought I was an idiot if I didn't and I would have been!!!!! Like I said, I couldn't have missed it by more than 15-20 seconds!!!!!!! I am talking with a gentleman in NC right now on an all black DXT and will put my camo limbs on it, then sell the black limbs off of it. We will see!!!! Later buddy!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be really sweet! Then we would kinda have the same thing only mine is the camo riser and black limbs. Either way they still look cool and its nice to have something different. Yeah, that was a steal on the HeliM and looks like you just missed it. I missed one for $650 and I thought for sure that I was the first one to respond. Oh well, I am in no hurry so we'll see what turns up for both of us. Talk to ya later my friend! Have a great day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.