Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I am currently looking for a good Mathews bow. Used in good condition but I am an relatively expierenced hunter and no that little nicks and dings happen. Just looking for a good, well maintained bow. Ideally i am looking for a Z7 but also like the Switchback and the Reezen. I am a 29.5-30.0" draw length 60 or 70 lbs. PM me with what you got. Looking to spend around $500 for a bare bow. maybe a little more if its just what im looking for. Again PM me. gettin married soon, im a career firefighter (AKA dont make much money) and work at Bass Pro in the archery section so have shot everybow we sell. a customer let me shoot his Z7 and there is no comparison with Bear or Diamond/Bowtech. My dad had an SQ2 which i always thought was a real nice bow but never shot. I just like the look of the longer Axel to Axel Length. PM me and let me know!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Son has a Outback 70lb 29" draw. a string loop would take it to 29.5" draw. think he's asking $425 for it?? has new strings and cables and new limbs from 2 yrs ago.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Pm Sent

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
what is your draw length? I have a 30" 70lb Switchback with rest and stab on it for $425.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
i have a 2010 REZEEN 6.5 yellow dampeners and string in classifieds?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also maybe interested in a Drenalin.. Maybe yall could answer this. Im looking for a hunting bow/3D tournament bow and know that some classes you cant shoot over 280 FPS. Any Suggestion which bow would be best?

·
State With Little Bucks
12,100 Posts
Also maybe interested in a Drenalin.. Maybe yall could answer this. Im looking for a hunting bow/3D tournament bow and know that some classes you cant shoot over 280 FPS. Any Suggestion which bow would be best?
With your DL they all are going to brake 280 FPS...The Switchback would be my choice..Bow Avenger got a nice one..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.