Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a like new Spott Hogg Boss Hogg single pin (.19) or 3 Pin Boss Hogg wrapped sight. Must be in like new condition and not abused. Example like someone who used it a few times and realized it just wasnt for them.

Just being upfront I'm looking for a great deal or I will end up buying new in the future. Spot Hogg has updated their pins for 2011 so I'm not looking to save $20 vs. getting the latest and greatest in a brand new 2011 model. I usually buy new but I recently lost my job and wanted to see if any are floating around looking for a new good home. Anyway... Let me know what you have...

I take excellent care of my equipment and would like something that was treated the same at a fair price.

Please send PM with offer.
Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt
also if your local to central nj and have one your interested in selling maybe I could do some handy work for you, something simple like drywall repair, painting, install a new interior door or moldings, etc. Just throwing that out there. Heck if someone local to me needs help even if they dont have a sight for sale, etc let me know. I like helping people so if your right down the street from me and a member on here needing a helping hand pm me. Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.