1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She needs a 25-25.5 DL
I do not know if she can handle a 40-50lb
may need a 30-40lb
Consider any quality bow, I do prefer a Mustang or Prestige.
Open to recommendations,The Bowtech Equalizer seems like a sweet bow, Is it a suitable bow for a small frame woman?
I do have a 07 TOMKAT I would trade, 29" draw 60-70lb ,Copper john sight, brand new QAD rest, quiver, and a few field arrows. I would rate the TOMKAT @ 8 out of 10 on cond. Thx

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
bow

I have a like new Hoyt Vulcan in the blue marble color. This was the wifes backup bow and her new one juat arrived. It is a right handed 30-40 lb bow and the cams are 24" this is a beautiful bow. I know the cams could be changed if draw is and issue

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trade or sell TOMKAT

Ready to trade, or sell tomkat outright , It is a very nice bow. Need to get wife a bow so that we can spend quality time together.

HA!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have an 08 pink Alpine Sienna 30-40 lbs, 23-25 inch draw, right handed comes with pink alpine stabilizer, pink alpine quiver, and alpine rest. Have had since September. Very good condition. Can send pics if u want. 450 tyd insured.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have a 2007 hoyt selena 23.5-26" draw it does have 40-50 lb limbs but draws easy my wife is rather small and draws it at 47lbs. 260.00tyd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts