Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to trade for one NuFletch shaft piece to try them out. Nock and vanes don't need to be included as I have plenty. Color doesn't matter either, but it does need to be the standard size so it fits my Gold Tips. Not interested in an entire pack, just looking to try one.

I would be interested in trading, have a few things laying around, or possibly buying, I think I have a few bucks on my PayPal.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Let me check something when I get home tonight, and I will get back to ya. I bought some a while back and only used one so far. (I too wanted to try them out) Been using it for my practice shot from the stand, which I do each time I get in for an afternoon hunt. So far I haven't had any issues and it's been shooting fine. Though I'm still not sure I would want to cut all my arrows down that short for their use. But really liked the concept of them though. - I actually used an older arrow that I nicked the nock-end on, so it actually allowed me to keep shooting that arrow. (Arrow was fine, except the chip on it's end)

Dave

·
Registered
260 Posts
Here's what I have. Let me know if this is what you're looking for. - Also picked up their lighted knocks, which are specifically for them & they work ok. Just don't like that you have to take them out & pull the head up on them to turn them off. But they do indeed work. I will check back here for response, or just shoot me an e-mail. Says for standard diameter carbon arrow shafts. Fits 250, 300, 350, 400 & 500 series. (.280-.305) The center one is missing, because it's the one I'm using.

View attachment 2110577
View attachment 2110578

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.