Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a set of Target Limbs for my Ultra Elite 86 deflection in the XT3000's. I have a set of 3000's on the bow now but the are not the correct deflection for the bow to reach the 60# max out.
I am not sure the Deflection of these limbs but would be willing to due Trade/Partial Trade for the set I need. The ones I have are Black with Gold Hoyt Logo and are off of a Ultra Tec. They of course are by no means in perfect condition, they have scratches etc. from years of use and such can post/email pics upon request if interested in a trade on these limbs I have.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
211 Posts
i have a set of 86 deflection hoyt usa limbs that have propod wear and a few nicks in the finish by the cams from previous owner

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edit

I cant edit my first post as Im at work now, but the limbs I have make my bow a 40-50 with #3 Cam 1/2+ cams if tat helps anyone on what deflection they might be

·
10,219 Posts
Im looking for a set of Target Limbs for my Ultra Elite 86 deflection in the XT3000's. I have a set of 3000's on the bow now but the are not the correct deflection for the bow to reach the 60# max out.
I am not sure the Deflection of these limbs but would be willing to due Trade/Partial Trade for the set I need. The ones I have are Black with Gold Hoyt Logo and are off of a Ultra Tec. They of course are by no means in perfect condition, they have scratches etc. from years of use and such can post/email pics upon request if interested in a trade on these limbs I have.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks,
James
Moved to the WTB/WTT Section,Please place All WTB Threads there...http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/announcement.php?f=8&a=147 (AT Classifieds Moderator) Jersey Ray

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oops! Did realize there was a separate section......first time I posted thread in the classifieds.........wont happen again.

BTTT

Still looking for a set of Limbs-----will consider 84-90 Def.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.