Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have an Inferneo Hoyt Pro Elite. I have listed it as an 06/07 because when I got the bow it had regular Cam 1/2 cams on it. I switched them to the Spirals and changed the limbs out to 07 limbs. The specs are as follows:
28 1/2" Draw
4.0 Spiral cams
07 limbs
06 riser
Winners Choice flo.orange and Rootbeer strings
2 sets of ProString Cables in color stated as above
Matching wrist sling
The bow has as small mark on the lower part of the riser and a mark on the lower limb from a Pro pod. There are also two small marks on the inside of the riser where the prevoius owner used to long of screws to mount his sight and it made these very small marks in the finish. These have not been a problem for me I just want to be honest in describing the total condition of the bow
I would like to have $575 tyd within the USA. I prefer USPS money orders and I do not take Paypal. Thanks for looking and please PM me if you have any interest.
Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,
I forgot to add that the bow is a 50/60 lb. bow and it maxes out right at 62lbs.
It is definitely fast I was shooting 400 fatboys at 328 grs. at an even 300fps. and 400 lightspeeds at 311 grs at 307 fps.
thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,
I am going to lower my price to $550 tyd. Surely someone needs a good target bow. Please pm me if you have any interest.
Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
proelite

i think i will just take it send me your payment info

thank you
Guy

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,
Folks the bow has been sold to rancid pending paymnet. I sincerly want to thank all of you that inquired about the bow.
Thanks all,
Jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.