Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS 2009 Hoyt Alpha Max 35 Bone Collector Edition RH 29"/70# With Z3 Cam Conversion

I'm selling this bow for a fellow AT'er (rdy2hnt) who is having internet connectivity issues in his new house. PM me with any questions and I'll get the answers or will put you in direct contact with rdy2hnt.

WTS 2009 Hoyt Alpha Max 35 Bone Collector Edition RH 29"/70# With Z3 Cam Conversion. RealTree APG riser with Black Limbs.

rdy2hnt purchased this bow from a fellow AT'er only a few months ago. This bow is in excellent condition (1 dinged up decal - see pic). rdy2hnt has not shot many arrows through it due to work, the monsoon that flooded southern IL and the fact that it's been at my house for the last month. It is extremely smooth and reasonably quick. It chrono'ed a 378 gr arrow at 300fps. rdy2hnt was originally going to set this bow up as his 3d bow because of its awesome performance.

He is selling this bow bare with the exception of wrist strap, meta peep, limbsavers and everlast string leeches. Price: $450.00

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ttt

·
Registered