·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTS - 2011 Mathews Z7x - 29/70 - Camo Riser - Black Limbs

FOR SALE ONLY - NO TRADES
2011 Z7X
29" cam/60-70lbs

I bought this used last year (I am second owner). I put new black limbs and a new mathews genuine string/cables on it last month. Shot 1 deer with it and now want to let it go.
I will only sale as a package and price is my bottom line. If I cant get this amount, I will just keep it for a backup.

Package will include:
-bow
-CBE Sniper Pro sight (early version without the rhino pins) - has 4 pins
-Trophy Ridge Sure Shot Pro Whisker Biscuit - new biscuit added last month
-KTech - 5" twin stab
-Plano All Weather Bowcase - Bone Collector Edition - has 2 locking hinges - I have 2 keys for it
-I will also throw in 8 Carbon Express Mayhem Hunter 350s - 28" from nock seat to tip

I will keep:
-the red/black wrist sling
-the quiver bracket and quiver

$765 TYD and insured - lower 48. I accept paypal. You cover the fee. I will ship in the case so bow will be well protected in transit. Will probably cost me $65 or so to ship and I want to walk away with atleast $700.

3 minor issues to be aware of:
1 - when I had the black limbs put on the shop reinstalled the idler wheel with the spokes turning in the opposite direction as a typical z7x. I did not notice until a few weeks later. I called Mathews directly and spoke to technical support and they advised it does not make any difference at all, purely visual. call for yourself to confirm or just have a shop flip the wheel around if it bothers you.
2 - I used to have a Creed and liked the grip alot so I installed a factory Creed grip on this bow so I could have consistency. Slightly slimmer than stock z7x grip.
3 - the horizontal micro adjust screw on the whisker biscuit broke so I removed it. It will still adjust horizontally but not a micro adjust. Im sure you could call trophy ridge to have them send a new one or tell you the screw size to get. Its just a simple socket head cap screw.

Since the limb/string replacement, I have had Jeff Dixon of 2nd chance archery (brdymakr on here) look at the bow (he was not the one who installed the limbs/string). He confirmed no cam lean and we got it shooting bullets with a bare shaft. I shoot a 28" Carbon Express Predator II 6075s with a 100 grain tip and speeds were approx 294-295 fps. I believe it was pulling right at 70lbs.

PM or text - 678-343-1966
Keep in mind the holidays, I will return all messages as quickly as possible

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might just keep the case so if you just want the bow and accessories (minus the wrist sling and quiver) ill do $700 to your door. tracking and insurance included. also, without the case i wont be able to ship the arrows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.