Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this sight and forums in general! I am a gun guy not an archer but I stumbled across this in a trade. Its a right handed bow with chrome ballancers and what appears to be a brass sight mount with out the sight. No string. It has an old soft case on its last leg. I don't know much about it but the thing is hands down beautiful as it is and its a little dirty. It has a few small tiny chips and hair line cracks in the finish but I believe it will be easily repairable. I don't think it will affect its ability to function!! I took a laser level and put it on one tip and shined it to the other and doesn't appear to have any twist at all. What little I could find out about it is it was made between 1966 and 1969. I'm tempted to just hang it on the wall just because its so dang pretty! Lol. As I said I'm not an archer but I can recognise a well built shooter! I have almost nothing in it so I more or less just want to to put this in someone's hands that will appreciate it and use it! I've never shipped anything of this sort but I figure if you pay the shipping and I can put $50 in my pocket we can both be happy! I have no idea how to pm or receive one considering I'm a lowly redneck and have very limited computer skill. So if you want it and are patient with me I'm sure we can make a this deal so we are both happy and this bow won't sit around and become a conversation piece that will eventually get lost in time! Brian not sure if I am supposed to do this but my email is [email protected] mail.com. will trade for 22lr ammo? I know its a archery forum but every body loves 22s. Oh I'm in Texas by the way.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
I'll take it for the shipping cost. .

Pm me your mailing address. .and pictures of the bow if you can

Email sent to Hotmail account

Mac

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Sorry. .didn't see where you wanted $50 plus shipping. .my bad..

Ill pass

Mac

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
If it's not gone already, I'd give you $50 + shipping...........I have some .22 that I'd trade (not sure about shipping that?).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts