Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2008 martin slayer with nitrous cams, new yellow and black flemish twist strings, 35-50 lbs draw weight, 26-30'' draw length, 29'' ata, chamealeon color, pro tuner rest with martin mount, used for one indoor season, 342 I.B.O. has some slight wear around grip but overall in excellent condition. 400 OBO tyd or trade for a hoyt vantage x7 or x8, or katera XL in target colors has to be 50-60 lbs limbs at 28" draw

...Donald Campbell...

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
There is no way that a Slayer has a A2A of 29" it's more like 38" or 39"

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my pse mojo has a ata of 39.5 and my slayer is alot shorter than that.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry i mistook what i was told it is 36" but it is an 08 with nitrous cams

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Donald it is an '07 because thay didnt make the chameleon color in '08
it could be but it doesnt matter because it is still a good shooting bow and it needs a good home i just need to make room for a new bow

·
Registered
299 Posts
yea i know i dont matter it is only got 2 indoor seasons and a pair of brand new strings that arent even a month old and its an awesome looking bow (this is the same bow Jim Beasley shot and one 2 or 3 championships with and set a couple state records with)... if hoyt came out witha bow in that color i would shoot it..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT:darkbeer::mg::darkbeer::mg::darkbeer::mg::darkbeer::mg::darkbeer::mg::darkbeer::mg:

·
Registered
66 Posts
i have a 2007 slayer with nitrous c cams on it and a slayer has a 38 1/2 inch AXEL TO AXEL also a 2008 slayer has C.A.T. cams on it not nitrous. but you can put nitrous cams on it but anyway my buddy has a 38 ultra and it isnt as long as the slayers axel to axel.
John

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.