Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, up for sale today we have 14 Gold Tip Pro Hunters 5575 cut to 26.5 inches long. Four of them are the camo'd version of the arrows, which weigh a tad more but I can't tell a difference in impact when I shoot out to 40 yards between them and the black ones.

Two have nocturnals.

9 have the 50 grain weighted inserts installed, and the wrench will be included.

There are 10 inserts left in the insert bag, and the insert wrench will be included. As you can see all but three are fletched with blazers and wrapped, the three are just wrapped. Not sure of the condition of all the blazers but I figure if you're buying these you'll probably re-fletch them anyway. If not, just let me know and I'll find out how the fletchings are.

I'd like to get $110 shipped, OBO of course. If you have something to trade post up and maybe we can work out a deal.

If you have any questions, please ask!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for the night

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump, 105 shipped

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the bump man, and sorry about the other part haha.

Guys I shoot a 28" draw with a QAD Ultra and these shafts work fine for it, I know they're shorter than normal though.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dang. if they're pro hunters that extra four grains won't make any difference in trajectory, all you'd have to worry about would be your rest

·
Registered
188 Posts
They would possibly work with the rest, but the point/broadhead would be right at the rest and shooting the trophy ridge tack driver, I'm not too crazy about that. The ole' lady could possibly shoot them as an upgrade from the Expeditions, is $105 the least you will take?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I understand, I'll send you a PM droptine49. Thanks.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump, could trade for a Carter thumb release

·
Registered