Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Scrub Master
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mathews Z7 Extreme Tactical for sale or trade. Its RH 28.5" and 70 lbs. Pristine condition. It comes with the factory accy's and a Tactical T-5 quiver and loop. I will consider trades on the following bows ONLY. 2011's MR7, EZ7, Z9, or possibly a Z7 Magnum. sale price is 865 TYD in continental US. Paypal gift (preferred) or Postal MO. Ill post pics in the morning. PM me any replies. Thanks

·
Scrub Master
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im going to post pics in the morning. You can see alot more detail in the sunlight. Thanks.

·
Scrub Master
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought a Z9 and this Extr Tac around the same time. I set them both up almost identical. I tuned them and shot them both, just fine. I just like the feel of the Z9 better. Nothing wrong with the Z7, just prefer the Z9. Id like to try one of the 3 bows I have listed for trade or another Z9. Hoping for black so I can use all the accys on it. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thats really what you want to trafe for? extreme is by far the best mathews made but if you want a real bow check out my snow on blk elite z28..pm me if you want

·
Scrub Master
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hers the pics. No sun today so they arent that great. Please keep in mind that this is for bow as it cam from the factory, T-5 quiver, and D-Loop only. No other accys are included. Thanks for looking. Z7 Extr Tac 001.jpg Z7 Extr Tac 002.jpg Z7 Extr Tac 003.jpg Z7 Extr Tac 004.jpg Z7 Extr Tac 005.jpg

·
Scrub Master
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Tom. You dont have another Z9 you want to get rid of, do ya??? :wink:

·
Scrub Master
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Me too. Now that I have pics on here, Im sure it wont last long. If anyone wants it bare, Id sell it without the quiver. Better hurry though!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Pump this Iron up great bow man!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.