Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a basically new Octane Bantamweight in Hardwoods that I'd like to sell or trade - was purchased in November.

The quiver is in excellent shape, but the buyer will have to replace the foam. I removed the foam, just because I shoot a rage broadhead, so I just didn't use it, but now I can't find it anywhere. You can also cut your foam which works just as well. I was actually going to put 4 small magnets in the hood, but never did. Comes with all the mounting hardware they it originally came with, which I think is Bowtech, Matthews, and Hoyt...may fit others I'm just not sure.

Anyhow, I'll take 60$ TYD, paypal preferred, but any other form of payment has to clear before I ship.

I will also trade the quiver for a Rip Cord Red, or QAD HD in black.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT.
Still available and great buy.

Also will consider trades and partial trades on DIY stuff. Doing another DIY hunt this year, so looking for partial trades on a good bag, and other stuff. Can't hurt to ask, so just let me know.

Brad.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT..
I found the foam in a box in my shop, so the quiver is complete with foam, all the factory bow set ups, and not a blemish on it...

Come on folks...offers!!

45$ tyd!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts