Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to trade my 08 Bowtech 101st Airborne. The bow has a 29" draw and can be adjusted about a 1/2" either way without mods. Anymore than that and you would need the mods. It is also 60-70 pounds. The bow is in excellent condtion with little sign of wear, none around the grip or anything like that. The word Bowtech has one small smear and I'll include a picture of it. I took off the original string stop and put on a vibracheck. Currently on the bow is:
*Apex Bone collector sights. Micro adjust 2 top pins .019 2 bottom are .010
*G5 Expert II camo rest
*Matching Alpine soft loc 5 arrow quiver
*Doinker chubby hunter stabilizer
*Meta Peep, string loop, wrist sling
*Vibracheck string stop
*Also I just had a brand new set of spot on strings made by Larry Kade. There blue black and silver not even installed on the bow. I'll include them with it.

I'm looking to trade for a 09 Diamond Iceman with accessories or bare bow for bare bow or preferrably a 2010 Iceman which I would trade my bow with everything except the rest for a bare bow. Pm me if anybody is interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
!!!

I'm more interested in a trade don't really care about selling, I clicked on Bows for sale OR trade. I guess if I was selling I would go $600 TYD or just make me an offer. I just paid $100 for new strings, there finished but I haven't picked them up yet.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trade

Also interested in trading for a video camera. We've been filming our hunts and had a blast and I want to upgrade to a good hunting video camera. Let me know if you got anything!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Offers?

Any offers? I'm willing to entertain any offers. Trail cameras, tree stands, bow presses, hunting blinds, video cameras, camoflauge, hunting equipment of any kind. Pm me if anybody is interested!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.