Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's and gals I am looking to trade a double bull matrix 360 for a lone wolf sit and climb or equalizer climbing stand. I bought the blind here on at. used it once it is in excellent condition. just the strap on the cary bag is broken.
I thought I could use it on private land here but the owner now has other hunters I dont dare leave it out.
let me know what you have the only other stand I will consider is treewalker.
shipping will cost me around 40 to 50 so I am taking that into condideration.
Thanks for looking
doublebullmatrix360.jpg picture diddent come out I can set up and take photos of all . and post for whoever is interested.

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi guy's and gals I am looking to trade a double bull matrix 360 for a lone wolf sit and climb or equalizer climbing stand. I bought the blind here on at. used it once it is in excellent condition. just the strap on the cary bag is broken.
I thought I could use it on private land here but the owner now has other hunters I dont dare leave it out.
let me know what you have the only other stand I will consider is treewalker.
shipping will cost me around 40 to 50 so I am taking that into condideration.
Thanks for looking
doublebullmatrix360.jpg picture diddent come out I can set up and take photos of all . and post for whoever is interested.
ttt:wink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Interested

I would like to see pictures of the blind if you could. I have a Lone Wolf Sit and Climb. I took the seat off and replaced it with a Summit seat, but will include both the original and the Summit seat. Thanks. Rick

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rick I can show you an on line pix or I can set it up tomorrow ans take some photos.. when I get home from work.. You wont be dissapointed

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is exactly what it looks like

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like to see pictures of the blind if you could. I have a Lone Wolf Sit and Climb. I took the seat off and replaced it with a Summit seat, but will include both the original and the Summit seat. Thanks. Rick
Sent you a pm are you still interested?

·
Registered
13,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.