Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a AM 32, 60-70lb. limbs, with the #3 cams in realtree APG that I am considering trading. It is a 9 out of 10 because nothing is perfect IMO and I'm sure there are the usual marks from mounting the rest, sights, etc... Probably had 150 arrows through it, if that many.

I only want a Diamond Iceman 70lb. 29in. draw in the same condition as mine. I would rather trade than sell, because I'm just gonna turn around and buy the Iceman anyway, so I figured I would see if anyone might be interested in trading.

I would be more than happy to send pics if someone is interested. Have to get my wife's digital camera figured out first though! :confused:

So, if you got a 2009 Iceman and want a 2009 AM 32 instead, PM me and let's see if we can help each other out! :thumbs_up

Oh yeah, still have the Hoyt cap, keychain, sticker, manual and warranty card that came with it. I actually bought it from a very reputable seller here on AT, I just made the mistake of not shooting enough bows before I bought it and fell in love with the Iceman last Saturday! :sad:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt!

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
I bet u would love a bt captain even more;). And it's quote a bit faster.

50-60# camo riser and black limbs.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bet u would love a bt captain even more;). And it's quote a bit faster.

50-60# camo riser and black limbs.

Man, now you got my wheels turnin upstairs and that's never good for me! :confused: Thank you for the offer though, but I just want to get back to the simplicity of the single cam. Can't put my finger on it, but something just clicked with me and the ole' Iceman. Thank you again. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM's

All PM's have been answered!!!!! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
Man, now you got my wheels turnin upstairs and that's never good for me! :confused: Thank you for the offer though, but I just want to get back to the simplicity of the single cam. Can't put my finger on it, but something just clicked with me and the ole' Iceman. Thank you again. :)
Ah darnit! Well good luck with the trade!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Iceman

I have a 2009 Iceman and am looking for a Alphamax 32". I shoot a Hoyt bowfishing and want to get back to my roots.

·
Registered
65 Posts
New

I am new to this and not sure if the PM I attempted sent but I am very interested my email is bradyc2 at yahoo I just got an offer on the bow and would like to trade rather than have to explain to my wife that I went and bought a Hoyt!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay!!!!!

My internet has been totally jacked up man :mad:, so I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I'm back and rollin' now. Just sent you a PM.

Again, I'm sorry for making you wait!!!!!!:sad:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TTT!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :darkbeer:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Traded!!!!!

Bow has been traded! Thank you Archery Talk for creating a place where we can do these kind of things! :thumbs_up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.