Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Switchback XT that is 70# and 29" draw. It comes with a D-loop, peep, a two peice mathews quiver, and a new set of Bucknasty string and cable(not even on the bow). My bow is in great condition, as I do not shoot as much as I should......I am a bowhunter, and do not shoot 3-D. I would like to uprgrade to a DXT, with the same info as mine. Let me know if there is anyone would take me up on my offer.

Thanks

Justin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xt

Howdy,

I might consider selling it. I'm not sure yet. I thought if I could trade I wouldn't have to pay taxes a new one:) Trying to save money! Sent you a PM.

Thanks

Justin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a good question.......I'll have to think about it. I have a whisker biscut and a 5 pin Trophy Ridge lighted sight with two harmonic dampners as well. That I'm thinking about selling with the bow. But, I not giving up on trading just yet. Still have my fingers crossed.

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
T-Bess,

Right now I'm still trying to trade it. I have a couple people that are interested in trading. We will see within a couple of days. If I decide to sell, I will let you know.

Thanks

Justin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
xt6.jpg

This is the first time I have tried to post pictures. Sorry. I am not looking to trade the WB or sight at this point, just the bow, quiver, and new sting and cable(not pictured).

Thanks

Justin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xt7.jpg

xt8.jpg

As you can see there is very little wear. I just do not shoot very often, as I mention before I just bowhunt, do not shoot 3-D.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All PM's replied to. Anyone willing to trade a bare SB XT with a bare DXT plus money? Still have several interested, but it hasn't worked out yet:) Still tryin'!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
???

Come up with a $ figure for your bow........I am in the market for a good used hunting bow. thx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.