Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Embrace the suck!
7,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 Muzzy 125's with Realtree ferrules. See pics. The package is trashed but the heads are practically new. I shot one of the heads with the practice blades but the other two ferrules, tips and all the hunting blades are still sealed in the package. I will trade for 100gr Slick Tricks, 100gr G5 Strikers, 125gr guillotine blades, or almost anything else. Make me an offer! These broadheads have been sitting in my hunting room for a few years and I want to pass them on to someone who will use them. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in trading something.

Attachments

·
Embrace the suck!
7,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

I will consider trading these for anything, not just broadheads. I'm going to be experimenting with 100gr heads this summer so if you have some you aren't using and want some 125gr Muzzy 3 blades instead just PM me.

·
Embrace the suck!
7,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

Make me an offer, even if you feel like you are ripping me off. I don't care. These things aren't doing me any good just sitting around my hunting room.

·
Embrace the suck!
7,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

Up!

·
Embrace the suck!
7,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

If you guys don't hurry up and offer me a trade I'm going to put these on the "Free Stuff" page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.