Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BT 101st, 08 model, that I would like to trade. It is RT Hardwoods Grn invelvet. Fully set up with Viper sight in matching camo, 4 0.19 pins. Its an HC1000 I think. Vibekiller stab in matching camo. Black QAD pro rest. Quickie Quiver 3 in matching camo. 28in DL, 70lb DW, but it will max out at 74lbs. Shoots a 384gr arrow at 308fps at 74lbs. The bow was bought last year due to issues with my primary bow. It has only been hunted with a few times. Only marks are from rest sights etc with the exception of a couple small spots that were there when purchased. I would say an easy 9/10. I will be more than happy to provide multiple pics showing close ups of the few flaws. This is a RH bow. What I would like: a Reezen 7.0 equally rigged. I may put some cash with it if necessary. Possibly a DXT. They can be 50-60 or 60-70 on the DW, but must be 28in DL. Blacked out would be cool or camo. I may be open to other trades, but at this point I am primarily interested in Mathews. I have always shot Mathews and wanted to try out the BTs. Not a huge fan of the draw cycle. Not knocking them, they make great bows. I shot one buck with this bow last year with a Rage 2 blade. Simply devastating. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
May entertain a guardian or other BT not in the speed category in Realtree Hardwoods Green.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ttt. Make me some offers. This bow is in near new condition. I want to try something different.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few more. Logos are spotless. I have tried to show the few marks, but they are hard to see in the pics. Very small, and barely noticeable. These were on the bow when I bought it, I guess from the shop setting it up except for the set screw mark from the rest.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.