Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm contemplating selling my brand new 2011 Hoyt CE. The was just recently set up, but never tuned. It has less than 20 shots fired on it. It has the Fuel #2 cams and is currently set at 27.5" DL but I also have 28" modules I will include with the bow.

Accessories include:
1. Hoyt QAD matching bronze drop away rest (Brand New)
2. G5 XR 4 pin sight w/ light
3. G5 peep, kisser, D loop
4. Fuse 4" Stabilizer
5. Wrist Sling
6. Apex 5 arrow quiver

I would like to sell this as a package, as all the parts match the bow. The only reason I'm selling it is because I can't get used to the let off with these cams. I have shoulder issues as it is and holding this bow at full draw is killing me. It is nothing like my Destroyer I had prior to this bow.

Only trades I will consider are a Mathews Z7 xtreme at 28" draw or Bowtech Invasion. Preferably 60# draw, but will consider 70#. I would like $1350 tyd for the set up, or trades for the mentioned bows plus some cash on your end. I have quite a bit more than that into it. I will post some pics later on tonight. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Would you consider a mathews z7 x with 50-60 lbs draw

·
Registered
539 Posts
Would you sell just the bare bow? If so, how much?

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I have a 2011 Z7 Extreme in 27.5" with 70lb limbs, Lightening string, all the best stuff. Let's talk. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

·
Registered
231 Posts
will you consider a trade for a mathews z7 with custom torque less grip, black riser and camo limbs draw 29in. and 60-70lbs and some cash let me know interested!

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
Yeah, was going to go with a fuel cam one but will only get a rkt one. The fuel cams are to aggressive even at 50. I tried a crx at 50 for fun and they were aggressive then so said, nope only rkt if I get one.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back up for sale. I put about 50 shots on the bow trying to get used to the back wall, and i just cant. Hate to sell the bow, but its just not for me..

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forgot to add, there is now a fuse 4" stabilizer on the bow. Also, willing to split up. PM me with offers.

·
Time to bring it!
1,494 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.