Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright AT MEMBERS it's time to get the old lunch box out & get some work done!!!!! Check out these pictures!!!! Here's another option, I'm adding to my original thread. instead of the hunters setup I'm now offering a target setup. FOR TRADE OR $300. We found a mathews FX Need & wishlist has changed!!! Things needed: target sight, scope, stabiliser, 23" mini max cam (for fx) black or blue 40 pound limbs, even a nice case will do. Help us finish my sons wish!!!!!

From GT's AMERICAN MADE iPhone4

Attachments

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is time for this bow to go bye-bye someone wants her i know it make me an offer.

From GT's AMERICAN MADE iPhone4

·
Registered
214 Posts
Its deffantly a left hand bow... And the craze draw length is fully adjustable without a bow press from 18-30" and the poundage is fully adjustable so depending on your draw length it can go from 15-70lbs. For example I think at 30" it will go from 35-70lbs

And bump for a sweet bow!!! I won a craze last week obviously dident need it but decided to keep it for fun and it's a sweet shootin bow. Best of all when my gf wants to shoot I crank it down to 30lbs and change to her draw length. And she can shoot in a few mins time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.