Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a vintage Ben Pearson, Cougar (probably mid-60's) that I would like to trade for any longbow at or under 50# @ 28". On one of the limbs it's written 706-64" and on the riser it says 06-19844 45x-28". This one is sort of an off-white color on both sides of the limbs and the riser is a lighter wood color. I have a brand new string coming for it from bearbowmans Flemish Strings that will be included as well. It shows the type of wear you'd expect from a 40 year old bow.

Here are a few pics, I can add more if needed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I sold one of those a white back. I can make you a great deal on a longbow.
I have a Martin Savannah 62" 45#@28" in excellent condition. Includes bow
sock and stringer MSPR is $525.00. I can't shoot it ...shoulder pain,and too
many bows. I'll ship it anywhere in USA $275.00 I can forward pictures if interested just mail [email protected] a mark on it.:smile:

Roger del Rio
Baton Rouge
cell 225-907-4471

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sold one of those a white back. I can make you a great deal on a longbow.
I have a Martin Savannah 62" 45#@28" in excellent condition. Includes bow
sock and stringer MSPR is $525.00. I can't shoot it ...shoulder pain,and too
many bows. I'll ship it anywhere in USA $275.00 I can forward pictures if interested just mail [email protected] a mark on it.:smile:

Roger del Rio
Baton Rouge
cell 225-907-4471
Sounds like a great deal, unfortunately I don't have any extra cash to buy another bow right now. If you don't mind, what would be a good asking price for my bow? I would be willing to sell it in order to fund another bow rather than trading it for a bow.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bow is also for sale if anyone's interested but doesn't have a longbow to trade for it. Not exactly sure how much to ask for it since it's kind of old and shows a little wear and tear. I can post more pics if needed. Make an offer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts