Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOPING TO FIND SOMEONE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, but i'm open to ideas.

So i'm completely new to this forum, and I haven't done any archery for 10 years. I shot traditional from when i was 5-13, and now, ten years later, i'm returning to the sport.

I'm basically completely broke, but I have a few things I'm interested in trading to get a decent bow.

Everything i list, is a "wish list", if what you have doesn't fit the description exactly, i'm still interested in hearing about it. i'm totally crossing my fingers on responses

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

Vendetta....but beggars cant be choosers.lol
Compound (the more compact=better)
hopefully 2010 or newer (I'm also fond of the slightly older mathews)
preferably 60-70#
adjustable to 28"pull
Doesn't necessarily need sights or upgrades

WHAT I HAVE TO TRADE: (i know these items have nothing to do with archery, but that's why my fingers are crossed :] )
Newer Specialized Hardrock Mountain bike
Specialized Fuse bmx bike
Normandy Clarinet
20 gallon saltwater reef tank (would have to be in the redding area to trade for the tank)
a really cool vintage PEARL all maple popcorn snare drum
and a bunch of ps3 games
I also have a nice, very new, Heavy punching back with a stand....i dont know yet, if i want to trade it.

If you are even slightly interested in anything, let me know, and i will send you some pictures, and details.

Go ahead and throw me some sort of idea, or even maybe a better way to get a bow. like i said, i'm totally new to this forum (first post) and other than what i've learned from google, and my grandfather in the last few days, i'm almost completely out of the loop on modern archery technology.

Thanks for reading my long winded cry for help. lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not looking to trade but if your looking to buy I have a Mathews reezen for sale if you want to check it out let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I have an extremely low amount of money, but what kind of price range were you thinking? but if the price is right, and i like it, i might try to work something out.

Thanks for the response!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I have a 2005 hoyt vipertec for sale. I'm asking $400 fully loaded. Check Craigslist in Reading and give me a text. Type vipertec in the search box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts