Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Brand new Med. Leather Tree Saddle looking to trade for the same in LG size. Saddle must be in New or like new condition , possibly consider ambush style as well.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have a large neoprene in nice shape, I might be willing to trade. Can you send me some pictures?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No thanks I have alot of saddles, looking for Ambush or Leather in A LG only for this one. I might trade a med neo for LG neo? Saddles are new never in a tree.

·
Cull-buck magnet
825 Posts
I have a new in package Large Ambush size Large that I would trade for the medium leather, if you are interested. I already have a medium and large ambush and a large neoprene. Never have tried the leather. I just found this new Large Ambush at a sporting goods store that was going out of business. I figured I might as well grab it, because it looks like Trophyline is sunk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a new in package Large Ambush size Large that I would trade for the medium leather, if you are interested. I already have a medium and large ambush and a large neoprene. Never have tried the leather. I just found this new Large Ambush at a sporting goods store that was going out of business. I figured I might as well grab it, because it looks like Trophyline is sunk.
what do you wnat for your large ambush saddle???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts