Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a 7 pin wrapped Hogg-It sight, large, prefer the dovetail, but the Hunter Hogg-It may work as well. Also, I would prefer the .010 pins but would consider the .019. Need a right hand. I have a right hand Spot Hogg Real Deal large, wrapped 7 pin with .010 pins in great condition that I just bought and put on my new bow. I would like to do a trade, however, if I get a good cash offer then i may sell and buy a new one.

I have the larger hunter peep on it and I can not see the whole sight through the peep, my top and bottom pins can not be in my sight window at the same time, not good... So I need to move my sight further out and I have reached the limitations of the Real Deal.

I would be willing to throw in a little cash for the right deal. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a custom Hogg it with 5, 010 Green pins, regular size Guard and the 6'' dove tail. Not interested to trade but would sale for $ 100.00

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer, I do need the pins to be different colors. All the same just doesn't work for me. Otherwise I would take you up!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics of mine $130TYD if anyone is interested in buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for sale! Found me another sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$130 OBO, TYD