Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a trophy ridge 5 pin sight, i cant for the life of me remember the model name. lol it has the pins that come from the bottom, one behind the other. has 3rd plane adjustment, level bubble, toolless windage and elevation adjustment.(not micro tho) site is camo, has yellow and red pins. i think they are .029, but may be wrong. sight is missing the trophy ridge badge that was on the side of the ring, other than that its in great shape. also has the double harmonic dampers in the mount that match mathews bow dampers. and you can adjust elevation of each pin individually on the bottom. very cool feature!

really not lookin to sell, but would consider reasonable offers. looking to trade for a sight that has horizontal mounted pins. the pins comin up from bottom is why im gettin rid of it, cant get used to it. like the sight, shoot good with it, but it just makes me think im tilting the bow all the time. messin with my head! lol

some im interested in are the cobra sure loc sidewinder, sure loc leathal weapon sidwinder, vipers, copper johns, im not picky. lol camo or black, 4 or more pins. no 3 pins. thanks. can get better pics if needed. pm me with offer and pics. View attachment 1155283 View attachment 1155284 View attachment 1155285

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does that have the hole in the top for a light and what would you need to sell it, ( I'm in St.louis area)

·
Classifieds Moderator
10,659 Posts
That is a trophy ridge matrix and a pm sent

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to the top, really lookin to trade this sight for another with horizontal pins. let me know what ya got. thanks. season starts here next week, so if i cant get a trade this week im gonna change all the fibers to green and use it. anyone reccomend good cheap fiber?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still lookin, let me know what you guys have out there. less than a week to season here, so im ready to get a deal done. gonna give this post one more day, then im ordering some green fiber monday and hunting with it! thanks for looking.

·
Registered
243 Posts
dont know if you would be intrested i have a tru glow extreme 5 pin sight with light. its in great condition. only used for 1/2 a season. if intrested let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.